Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Travels

As a follow up to the post about multiple hats (or facets if you prefer), I want to share with everyone how this manifests in my life. Below is a list of my weekend events for the next few months. I just wrote this out for a friend who is wondering when to visit.

9/11: Nothing going on this weekend. Phew!
9/18: Park(ing) Day is this Friday.
9/25: Husband has a test this Monday, and I'm hopefully a pannelist with the 40Below summit that Friday afternoon / evening.
10/2: Travel to Jersey to visit my inlaws.
10/9: Plans to go camping this weekend.
10/16: Going to Rochester, and a Slow Food (and hopefully Syracuse Grows) potluck on Sunday, and husband has another test on Monday.
10/23: A weekend off!
10/30: Halloween weekend. Giving out candy to the kids!
11/6: Travel to Boston.

There's also other stuff that hasn't been completely confirmed yet, such as when a certain West Coast friend is coming out to visit. ... and I probably am forgetting other things too.

Anyway, off to the Eat In.

No comments:

Post a Comment