Friday, September 4, 2009

Life Review

So it's been a while since I wrote here. I've noticed that there is a definite positive feedback loop regarding blogging. When I blog, I tend to blog more often. When I don't blog, I tend to blog less. Clearly the latter has been the case this summer. To this end, I am going to go through my wardrobe of metaphoric hats and review my life at the moment. Instead of write one super long blog, I aim to post a bunch in the coming week about all of the different hats I wear. Here is a list of all my hats off the top of my head. More will probably appear:
  • Employee
  • Family Member
  • Local Foods Activist (includes a bunch of hats: Slow Food CNY Chair, Syracuse Grows Steering Committee Member, CSA Planning Group Member, CNY Food Policy Council Organizer)
  • Neighborhood Resident
  • Home Owner
  • Engaged Citizen
  • Beekeeper-In-Training
  • Married Man
  • Gay / Queer Man
  • Physical Human Being
  • Gardener / Wanna-Be Hobby Farmer
  • Writer / Artist
  • Musician / Singer
  • Dungeon Master and Gamer
  • Pagan
  • Twenty-Something
  • 40Below Member
  • Delta Lambda Phi Fraternity Brother
Ugh. I could keep going but I'm going to stop. I'm getting disgusted with the number of various hats I wear. Needless to say, this outline should give me plenty of fodder for future postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment