Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog Name

Apparently, *some* find my blog name off putting. Personally, I'm not much attached to it either. I am accepting nominations and love hearing people's ideas. Here are some ideas I like so far:
  • "Mercurial Thoughts" (My current favorite, though I worry that might sound just as cold and technical as "System Observations")
  • "Connecting Dots"
  • "Homegrown and Naturally Sweet"
  • "Green and Wild"
  • "Confounded by Consciousness"
  • "Eschewing Obfuscation"
Again, I'm not really attached to anything here, so keep the ideas coming!

3 comments:

  1. Ditch "Thoughts" for something more descriptive. I mean, what the hell else goes on a blog besides a person's thoughts? You might as well have picked out "Mercurial...Things."

    Or at least get some alliteration up in this piece. "Mercurial Musing," "Mercurial Messages," "Mercurial Memory." Whatever. GOD. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eschewing Obsfu*** I can't even spell it! And I know what it means. Veto. I'm vetoing the hell out of that one.

    I'm a fan of that comment over there- Mercurial Musing. Alliteration never hurt h'anyone. :wink:

    ReplyDelete